Last week was full of lots of fun Spring activities. These are pictures of Baby Animal Days. This year we went with Grandma B. who was brave enough to come even though it was freezing and very muddy. Kate was so cute with the animals and gave them lots of hugs and kisses. Carter brought his cowboy holster and guns to wear and "show the cowboys." He got to ride a pony and made sure he was wearing his cowboy stuff to do so.
Here are the kids mauling a bunny. The bunny tried valiantly to get away but never did.

Carter trying to smile while keeping hold of a little chick.

Kate holding a duckling and doing a good job being gentle.

This is our neighborhood Easter egg hunt in our backyard.


Now here is the best picture I could get of both the kids in their Easter outfits. Kate, ever the dramatic one, was making a weird face in every single picture. And Carter definitely has the cheese grin down. Oh well, what can you do?
9 comments:
How fun! Your kids are as cute as it gets!
You have the cutest kids and you are such a good mom to take them to do fun things. I wish we still lived by you guys... I think Kate and Abigail would have fun together. :)
Love the kids holding the little animals. Elli squeezes the crap out of little pets. We'll never own any animal at this rate.......
And Kate has to have the most PERFECT curls in her hair. So cute!
The pictures are really cute! How fun that you guys went to baby animal days! It looks like had a good easter and captured Carter and Kate in a photograph that is similar to the ones my kids take.... sigh.
Ohhh!!! I've always wanted to go to that, that little ducky is so cute!
What a fun activity! She looks so grown up! I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
I love that picture! Kate's face is hilarious. Wow she is going to be a fun teenager! :)
Once again, Kate is pulling the "Clarissa face" from Mr. Krueger's Christmas movie. She is such a cutie! Her little personality just fits with the expressions you get from her beautiful face. Man, I love her!
Oh my goodness.. Kate is so big and look at her beautiful curls.
Post a Comment