Eli is one week old now and getting cuter every day. Look how tiny he is.... and how weird Chad is. Just kidding - love you sweetie.
Big brother, Carter, loves to hold and snuggle him. Kate pretty much won't hold still for two seconds. Things are still a little rough around here but I think we will probably survive. Although our pipes froze yesterday and today the temperature high was somewhere around 13 degrees.
I took these pictures today. How sweet is he? I seriously cannot stop kissing him. Even when he keeps me up all night.
10 comments:
He looks like you and chad. He is so cute. I am so jealous.
He is absolutely perfect! I love the picture with him and Carter!
Congrats! He is a doll and I love his name! I hope you are doing well. I hope the transition to three isn't too bad for you. We are still adjusting to three. Miss you!
Oh my heck Eli is such a cutie! I CAN'T wait to meet him and his cute face. We are excited to see you We will be in town on the 19th til the 29th. Love you all of you!
Thanks for posting some new screen savers. I like to brag about my beautiful grandchildren without being obnoxious about it. So I put them on my computer screen at work and then when people come into my office and see the computer they ooo and ahh. And I say, "Why thank you, yes they are beautiful." Love you guys.
Congratulations Wendy and family, he is a sweet little thing, makes me want to have a baby again. He is so cute.
He is such a sweet little angel!!! I love how Carter is just snuggling him, how precious!
Wendi you are so funny. And I love the pictures! Eli is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him.
He really is SO CUTE! It makes me want to have another!! Enjoy those little moments. I have been told that with each baby they go by faster and faster!
Wendi and Chad,
I loved all of the pictures on your blog. The kids are so darling and you and Chad look great. What a wonderful little family.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was so excited to see them.
Bonnie
Post a Comment