As usual, we made the kids go out for Easter pictures. And as usual, it was freezing. I really think there has only been one year where our children weren't being tortured as we made them stand there. Jacketless. As we attempted to get even just ONE decent picture of them. So here you go. Here they are. Kate clenching her arms and legs. Carter cheesing it just to get it over with. And Eli. Sweet Eli. Just wondering what the heck we are doing and why. Why mommy are you making me stand here in short sleeves when it is 38 degrees. Because I want a picture of you in your cute clothes before we go to church and you get all messy dang it!
4 comments:
Oh honey, they are just the sweetest, cutest, most darling little children that have EVER lived in New Hampshire. I'm just sure of that! Thank you for putting on the pictures, I get so that I'm longing to see all your faces. Only thing that could make it better would be to have you and Chad in the pictures too. Love you all so much!
They look so cute. Thanks for sharing...it was needed motivation to get mine updated. Looks like your egg hunt was lots of fun! Love you all!
Your kids look darling!! :)
Awwwww. They're SO adorable!!
Post a Comment