Kate liked poking their "eyes." Eli found this very disturbing. "We don't poke in... in... the eyes, Kate!"
Monday, April 30, 2012
Snails in Springtime
While Wendi was sleeping, I took the kids outside to explore as it was a little warmer than it had been in recent days. During our exploring we found that on the underside of dandilion leaves were a bunch of these little tiny snails. We set them on rock and watched them slide across the surface.
Kate liked poking their "eyes." Eli found this very disturbing. "We don't poke in... in... the eyes, Kate!"
Kate liked poking their "eyes." Eli found this very disturbing. "We don't poke in... in... the eyes, Kate!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love, love, love these children! Kate is so funny with how brave she is with bugs. She is such a girly, girl and yet she love mice and snails and is so curious about things like that. Eli's compassion sounds so like him too. What a fun outing to have with these little Children of God! It looks like Kate's hair has grown six inches since I was there in March. I love the picture of her with the dandelions! Beautiful job, Chad. Can't believe Eli is wearing that little orange jacket and that it fits him! I remember Carter wearing it. Ooooh, I miss you guys!
Awwwww, they're SO adorable!!! High fives, Chad!
Hey guys. I got a new email and would like to still see your blog, can you send me another invite. The new email is cjorgensenfive@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment