Halloween 2013!!! The kids had to dress up as a book character for school so Kate was the pig from "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" and Carter was D'Artagnan from "The Three Musketeers." Just kidding, he was Harry Potter. I really wanted him to be the mouse from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" but I couldn't find overalls anywhere! Doesn't anyone wear overalls anymore? I guess not, and that's not really a bad thing, except when you really need them for Halloween.
So, we had dinner together with some families from our ward and our neighbors. We had a soup potluck and then went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. We have never been trick-or-treating like that! There were people out having parties in their cul-de-sacs and handing out all kinds of candy. The kids got so much! I'm seriously going to throw most of it away.
All the little kiddos. Carter was Harry Potter, Kate was a witch, Lydia was a little chicky, and Eli was a the cutest fire fighter in Georgia!
1 comment:
The sweetest little goblins if I have ever saw any!!!
Post a Comment