Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Carter!

Today is Carter's 9th birthday!  How did he get so old?  Carter is so responsible, smart, loving, strong-willed, tall, and all-around awesome.  I'm so grateful to have him as our first-born.


Eli is such a good helper. He, um, pretty much thought that the presents were for him.  He was actually kind of heart-broken.  It was sad.  He'll get a turn in a few weeks though!


Getting really serious about opening presents.



This lucky boy received Legos and some new books from Grandma R., money from Bohn Grandparents, and a volcano kit, lego kit, and a new sweat shirt from Chad and I.


Carter wanted an Oreo cake for his birthday.  My friend, Ari, gave me a delicious recipe for this cake.  It turned out great and was very yummy.
Happy Birthday to our sweetheart!


2 comments:

Tanner R said...

I dare say it is time to quit feeding him. Pretty sure he's gotten big enough.

Just Us! said...

Chad was like Eli. Didn't quite understand why there were no presents for him. Happy birthday to Carter!!!!