Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nine Months!

 

 

Lydia is 9 months old! I know I say it every month but seriously, time is going too fast! Oh my goodness I just love this little girl.  At 9 months old, Lydia weights 19 lbs 12 oz (67%) and is 29 3/4 in long (97%). So, she is a long, skinny girl!  She has cute little chubs on her too though.  In fact, the kids' nickname for her is "Chubbos."  We also call her "Lyds" and Eli calls her "Smyds." 
She is my earliest teether and actually has her bottom two teeth now.  She babbles a lot and also yells a lot.  Probably to be heard over her siblings.  She is a good eater but has learned the trick of blowing - like blowing out candles- so she does that when we're trying to feed her sometimes.  Not cool.  She loves bath time and loves to eat shoes.  I'm constantly taking shoes away from her.  She crawls everywhere but hasn't learned to do stairs...yet.  She stands up to anything that will support her weight and will probably walk in the next month or two I imagine.  So, basically, she's perfect and right on track development wise.  We sure love our little baby girl!



1 comment:

Meg said...

I couldn't agree more that time is moving WAY too fast... I guess it does with every baby, but especially your last! She is darling!!