We went to Zoo Atlanta for a family adventure yesterday. Even though it is November, it was a beautiful day and not very cold. Much better than going in July when it's broiling hot!
Everyone was really excited to see the Pandas. There are two babies but you can only see them via the "Pandacam" for now. Eventually, they'll get big enough to come out and we'll go back to see them.
They also had a living tree house to climb in that had all kinds of beautiful birds and a really cool reptile house with all kinds of reptiles and amphibians. Carter was totally glued to the Black Mamba exhibit watching the snake devour a rat. Wonderful. Actually, it was pretty cool.
Our sweet little baby birds.
Pics from the Carter cam. of various animals.
We didn't get a lot of pics of the animals because I mostly want pics of the kids. I do wish I had taken a picture of the Naked Mole Rats though because they were so freaky and ugly. Very weird animals and kind of funny just because they're so ugly.
Kate took this picture of the giraffe.
Eli took this masterpiece for us.
It was a fun day and Lydia was so good the whole time. When I was tucking Eli in bed last night, he asked if the "swingydings" were going to bed too? It took me forever to figure out what he was talking about but eventually figured out he was asking about the orangutans. Silly boy.
2 comments:
Yay more posts. Good job! Sounds like another fun place not too far away. Now only one thing left to do... moooooore posts ;D
yeah!! New computer wallpaper!! Thanks for the new pictures. I love turning on the computer to beautiful smiling grandchildren even if they are masquerading as birds or even as "swingydings". I love the little pumpkin too!!
Post a Comment