Thursday, December 5, 2013

Four Years Old!!!

Eli turned four years old this week!
He has loved monster trucks this year and wanted a monster truck cake.  So, I did my best to make that for him with a sick Lydia on my hip!

He got the monster trucks on his cake and a remote control car from Chad and I. Grandma Reynolds gave him a little Ninjago Lego guy that he's been wanting, a windup flashlight for night time, and a new Skippy Jon Jones book with CD.  Lucky little boy!


For his birthday dinner, Eli wanted to go to the "pizza restaurant" and get his own pepperoni pizza. But with a sick baby, we stayed home and ordered Dominos instead.  Eli did get his very own pepperoni pizza though and he ate all but two pieces of it!!!







At four years old, Eli weighs 36 lbs.  He hasn't had his checkup yet so I don't know all his stats but he wears a size 4T so he seems right on track.  He loves dinosaurs lately (if they're small, he calls them "tinysaurs"). As always, he loves to play with trucks and cars. If everything is quiet, I don't worry that he's in trouble, he can almost always be found looking at books in the playroom or laying on the floor playing with cars.  He loves to watch Dinosaur Train and Daniel Tiger when Mom will let him.  He already has such a strong testimony and frequently tells me things about Jesus and Heavenly Father.  
We love our sweet, funny, and full-of-personality Eli!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks way older for some reason! What an adorable boy he is. I'm glad he had fun on his birthday and ate so much pizza! I can't believe he ate that much, since he usually just looks at his food and never takes bites (in my observation)! I really do love that 4 year old boy a lot!

Just Us! said...

He is so funny!! I just get a kick out of him. I can't believe he is already 4!!!