Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wolf Badge

For the last several months, I have been the Wolf Den Leader for Cub Scouts. These little boys have been so fun.  They have a lot of energy. Like a lot, A LOT, of energy but they are sweet as can be and always run up to me with a big hug.  They were sad when I told them I had been released. I was sad too. Trust me. Anyway, this was our last Pack Meeting and our Den did the "Invisible Bench" skit.  It turned out so cute.


Carter had also earned his Wolf Badge and I was able to present him with that. Then he pinned the Wolf Pin on me. So proud!



2 comments:

Just Us! said...

Congratulations Carter. High 5!!! And look at that skinny Wendi. High 5 to you too!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Carter! You have had an awesome den leader! I hope you have a good one now too - no matter what, though, your Mom and Dad will be your greatest support in scouting (and life). Good job!