Monday, December 2, 2013

Gobble Gobble


Thanksgiving 2013
This story starts in NH 2011 when I met a wonderful lady named Trisha Sorber.  Trisha was in the RS Presidency and was my VT and was my first friend in NH.  She and I have a lot in common (minus the fact that she is a professional marathon runner) and our families became dear friends.  In July 2012, Trisha and her family moved to South Carolina.  When we said goodbye, we cried, and I said something like, "Let's make sure we find each other in the Second Coming" because I thought we would never see each other again.  Fast forward to summer 2013 when we relocated to Georgia and now we only live 90 minutes away from the Sorbers!!!  So, we've had dinner together and then we decided to have Thanksgiving together.  We are so thankful to be able to see each other again and so thankful for the Sorbers for inviting us for Thanksgiving!




Kate, Jane Sorber (isn't she cute?!) and Eli at the "kids" table.


Ok, I think this is Maren Sorber (she has an identical twin that isn't in this picture) and Carter.


And here are Trisha and Jacob Sorber.  Some of the best people you'll ever meet!

It was a happy and delicious meal spent in good company.  We are so thankful for all our many blessings this year!

1 comment:

T Sorber said...

Fun memories! Lets get together soon