Poor Lydia is 10 months old today and very sick. She's been sick for 5 days but was worse this morning and I was worried about how she was breathing so I ended up taking her to the doctor. I knew she was sick but now we know that she has double ear infections and bronchiolitis. The doctor said her right ear is bad enough that the ear drum may rupture. Poor little thing. We did a breathing treatment at the office and they drew her blood to make sure she doesn't have pneumonia. Her blood work looked ok and the breathing treatment helped so it is probably RSV that is making her so sick.
She's just wanted to be held constantly but has slept ok at night and now that I know how miserable she really is, I am amazed that she has still been so sweet and good.
We are now the proud owners of a nebulizer and doing breathing treatments every 4 hours. Yay! What fun!
5 comments:
Poor Lydia, looks pretty bright and curious about what you're doing in the second picture at least! Hope she'll feel better soon :)
She looks so miserable but still so, so, so, so, so adorable. My arms are aching to hold her and rub her little back. Poor baby girl, I feel so bad for her. Wish so badly that the miles weren't there!
I hope this little beauty starts perking up real soon. She is blessed to have such a great mommy to take care of her and nurture her thru this awful experience.
She's just so darn cute, I can't stand it! I NEED to be nearby to hug and kiss her and see her!
oh MY GOSH. That is the sweetest little sick face EVER. She's so beautiful! And with that fantastic curly blonde hair?! Does she just look EXACTLY like you did as a baby? Cause I'm thinkin so. :)
Post a Comment