Kate has been taking ballet and this weekend was her big recital. The dance studio is Georgia Christian Dance Theater and I have been so happy with them. They have a picture of Christ when you walk into the studio and they opened the dance recital with a prayer. Welcome to the South!
The theme for the recital was The Wizard of Oz. Kate's class was "Little Glendas". So cute and she did a great job. We could have taken pictures during the dress rehearsal but, of course, I didn't grab the camera. So, this is all the pictures I have. She did a great job though and smiled the whole time. Love our little ballerina!
5 comments:
Gorgeous little girl! Wearing her favorite color too :)
What a beautiful ballerina! I wish you could have taken video. She will have to perform it for us when we come out.
She is such a pretty little ballerina! I love her costume and I love that she has some beautiful flowers too. Tell her how much I love her and wish so much that I could have been there to see her dance!
So cute! Look at her! She is growing way too fast. My girls first dance recital is the 24th and I'm so excited.
Post a Comment