Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Moving Day

We have such a great ward! A couple of weeks ago, my friend Ari called and said, "Hey, let's get some of us together on Saturday to help you clean after the guys move everything out."  And I said, "No, no. I don't want anyone to clean my dirt. I'll just do it."  And she said, "Well, don't kill me but I announced it in Relief Society."  So anyway, I had lots of help and I was really grateful for it.  I had moved everything out of the house a little at a time during the week and so on Sat, the men form the ward came and moved all the big stuff and then us girls cleaned.  We seriously had the whole house cleaned in less than an hour.  I was so, so grateful for their help.


This is a bad picture of my friends, Daina Romney, and Leslie Hansen who are in YW with me.


Leslie, Ari Cottrell, Becky Carter, me, and Daina.


We also had the four sister missionaries from our ward there to help.  So great to have wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankful for all of your help too! made me feel better to know you had it.