Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vacation Bible Camp


So, here in the South, there's all kinds of churches.  Baptist and otherwise. And a lot of them have Bible camps in the summer.  They're free and fun for the kids but Carter and Kate did NOT want to do it.  I have friends who put their kids in a different Bible camp each week for a month because their kids have so much fun.  Sooo...I pretty much made them go to one camp to try it out.  It was at this huge Baptist mega-church and lasted 4 days.  It was kind of crazy to take them and pick them up because there were over 1,000 kids attending so traffic was crazy.  They seriously had police directing traffic.  However, I have some friends that attend that church and they told me about a "secret" back entrance so that made my life a lot easier. 
Carter and Kate ended up having a lot of fun and I think they'll do it next year too.  The theme was Western so here they are, all dressed up and ready to go. Yee-haw!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so cute. They could have been the teachers of life in the West, right? Glad you took advantage of the adventure and that they both ended up liking it.

Just Us! said...

2 more cutie pies! XOXO