Thursday, July 10, 2014

After

So, here are the pictures of the house right now. After painting and some decorating.  There are still lots of bare walls.  But I like it that way.  There's something so exciting about knowing we can fill them a little at a time with artwork and pictures that we love.


Entryway. Can't wait to find an awesome chandelier to replace this old, dusty one. Ironically, I would like to replace it with something even older and probably kind of banged-up looking. Chad will LOVE it!


Stairs at entry way looking into living room.


Music room


Library/School Room


Entry way half bath


Living Room


Kitchen. On the right is the living room and the doorway on the left is looking into the music room.


Playroom. This is just off the kitchen, through the living room.


Upstairs Hallway


Guest room....Come visiiiit ussss!


Girls room. Someday we'll be able to afford a new dresser...


Master bedroom. Someday we'll have a headboard and a nightstand...


Master bathroom

*Not pictured*
Kids bathroom (boring)
Boys room (messy)
Unfinished basement (you know, unfinished)

6 comments:

Brielle said...

WOW!!!! I love this! It looks like a totally different house with all those dark colors gone. If I lived there I would be tempted to take that chandelier in the entry way down and repaint the gold to black. Then leave it there for a while. That geometric style is so in right now. Good job you guys! It looks awesome.

Just Us! said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! It looks so much better than it did a month ago. We are so happy for you to finally be in your very own home. Congrats!

Karen Ella said...

Holy GRACIOUS! Your house is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!

Nat said...

So cute! I love it. We've never had a headboard either. Someday.... :)

Mark and Shauna said...

Beautiful!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, I am as behind in reading blogs as I am in writing my own... I've loved catching up on yours - your house is beautiful! As are you sweet kiddos, crazy how fast they grow up, especially when I only see them in pictures ;) So glad to hear (read) you're doing well!!