Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Today was the first day of school for Carter (4th Grade) and Kate (2nd Grade).  They both had a hard time going to sleep last night because of nerves.  I was really hoping that Kate wasn't going to have a total breakdown like she did last year because she kept crying and saying she didn't want to leave me.  Luckily, all went well.  They both got on the bus with smiles and came home with smiles. Yay!!!  We are SO grateful we were able to buy a house in the same school area!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky school to have Carter and Kate Bohn attending there! I hope the year keeps on being wonderful and that they enjoy their class every day. They are always in my prayers.

Just Us! said...

Now wait a minute. School starts the first week of August? That's just crazy! I bet they are tickled to be back with their friends at school again. Love to all!