Thursday, August 21, 2014

Poor Girl

When I went to bed last night, this note was on my pillow.  First I laughed.  Really hard.  Then I felt bad that I hadn't helped her.  I guess she had come downstairs and told Chad her ankle hurt while I had run to CVS really quickly.  He told her it was just a cramp and go back to bed.  She tends to complain about bodily aches and pains frequently so we don't usually take her seriously.  But I guess this pain was more than usual.   I love the way she put some words in bold.  She was fine this morning though.


And here's a selfie of Lydia and I.  Just for fun.




3 comments:

Tonya said...

SO funny! Jeeze Mom, have a heart will ya. :) Anyway, also I don't think I commented on that post with all the pictures of your new house, but I LOVE it! So jealous. It looks so big and light and beautiful! Although I am very sad that you buying a house seems to mean you're not moving back to the West any time soon. ;) Oh well. Love you guys!

Just Us! said...

I'm glad she is okay. And I love the selfie!

Monica Hill said...

Love your hair!
Your house is so adorable! I love all the windows.