Clothes, Legos, books and a yummy Boston Cream Pie for a cake(made by a loving mother). What more could a 10 year old want? Happy birthday again Carter. You are a joy to Papa and I and to your family. We love you!!!
He sounded so old yesterday when I talked to him - I guess it's inevitable that he's going to grow up. He really is such a super kid - we're all lucky to be part of his family! I LOVE him a lot!
2 comments:
Clothes, Legos, books and a yummy Boston Cream Pie for a cake(made by a loving mother). What more could a 10 year old want? Happy birthday again Carter. You are a joy to Papa and I and to your family. We love you!!!
He sounded so old yesterday when I talked to him - I guess it's inevitable that he's going to grow up. He really is such a super kid - we're all lucky to be part of his family! I LOVE him a lot!
Post a Comment