Kate's winter dance recital was a mix of the Nutcracker and the Nativity. Her dance company is Christian-based so they did the Nutcracker and then also a celebration of Christ. It was very good but very, VERY long. I wish we would have had a babysitter for the other kids because it was hard for them to sit through. We were not allowed to take pictures or video during the performance but they had each class pose for pics before. Kate's class was clowns and did such a cute little dance.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kate is the prettiest in the group. i wish we could have been there to see you dance. I bet you were super. We Love you Kate!!
She is really a beautiful girl and I bet she dances really well. I so wish I could have been there to see her! Tell her how gorgeous she is!
Post a Comment