Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall Afternoon

Gwinnett County has the best parks. Apparently our county is known for it's excellent healthcare and amazing parks.  And truly, the parks are so wonderful.  It's one of the things I love about being here. There are several really great parks just minutes away.  
Late this afternoon we went to Rabbit Hill Park.  It's HUGE and has at least three different playgrounds that I know of.  This is a new one I just discovered this week.  The kids had so much fun.









It was about 60 degrees so not too cold at all.  We played for an hour and then went grocery shopping for a few supplies for salads for dinner.  It really was a nice day we spent together today.

2 comments:

Just Us! said...

I love all the pictures but especially the last one of Lydia and Eli. They are all such sweet kids.

Unknown said...

Thank you for keeping us informed! It looks like a beautiful day. How nice that you could do something so simple as a family. Those are the things that you'll all remember. Doesn't cost money, just some time. Love the pictures and you!