We hosted Thanksgiving this year at our new house. It was a wonderful day spent with good friends. Not to mention the delicious food.
This is the Carter family. Ryan, Evan, Becky and Reagan. The dad of the family and one other son stayed home because the little boy was sick. They are a nice family from our ward.
What would Thanksgiving be without the Sorbers? This is the third Thanksgiving we have spent with their family. We met them in N.H. and now they live in Clemson, S.C. So wonderful to have them close by. Annnnnnnd Trisha makes the most delicious corn spoonbread. Pretty much that's why we keep having them come. Just kidding.
Maren, Eliza, Jacob, Jane, and Trisha
Then there's our crazy family. Why do Chad and I look tan in this picture? That's weird.
We had dinner at 2 and then spent the afternoon just visiting while the kids played. I had bought some Christmas ornament kits for them to make so they had fun doing that and basically just making a big mess. I really felt no stress though which is really big for me. We had a great day and look forward to having many more wonderful memories in this house.
1 comment:
I was so excited to see some pictures of your Thanksgiving! Glad you have such great friends! And, yes, you and Chad do look like you've been out in the sun a lot! Love you!
Post a Comment