Our little Bubby is 5 years old!
Eli loves:
Legos
Playing with/bugging Lydia
Apples
Cold cereal
Cinnamon toast
His Blankie (all the ties are gone now)
Watching TV while Lydia naps - he lives for that time of day
He still rocks and sings or groans at night. Poor Carter. He does NOT like Mexican food which does not jive well with our family. He is so strong-willed and stubborn and will argue forever if you let him.
We sure do love him though. He is a sweetheart and a tender little soul.
Legos from Grandma R.!
Zoobs and Lego movie from mom and dad.
Eli wanted a Lego cake. So, I put Carter in charge of making some cool decorations for the cake. I think he did a great job!
2 comments:
Oh how I love that little boy! It was so fun to talk to him on the phone the other night. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Please give him a big squeeze for me. X0X0
Miss this little guy every single day! I love to talk to him on the phone - his "hi Gramma" is so uniquely him, I always know who it is. I love how he says what he wants to say and then - he's done and gets Lydia over to talk or hands the phone to you, silly boy! His smile says it all in the photos. His birthday was just what he wanted it to be, I'll bet. I love the cake idea. Carter did a great job! The house looks beautiful and Chrismasy too. Love this boy and all of you!
Post a Comment