Friday, December 26, 2014

Class Parties

On the 18th Eli had his class party and then Kate and Carter had theirs on the 19th. I'm the room mom for Eli and for Kate so that's why I have pictures of their parties and not Carter's. I was so stressed trying to put these parties together even though there is another room mom in each class as well so I'm not doing it alone.  I just wanted everything to be nice but simple and made the mistake of offering to collect money for group gifts for the teachers. Anyway, it was a stressful week but the parties went well and the kids had fun.



For Kate's party we had Christmas bingo, made two ornaments and then had an ice cream sundae bar.




For Eli's class we made an ornament, made a cute bag of "reindeer food" to help direct Santa to their houses, and had a pizza lunch.  We had lots of parent helpers and really both parties went so smoothly. I'm so glad it's over though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless your heart for doing this for your kids. It makes a difference, although it is very stressful! The parties look really fun!

Just Us! said...

Wow! What a great mom you are. You are a much better room mother than I ever was. Your kids will always remember it.