Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kate's AR Hat and a Rough Night

Kate got her AR Hat this week. It's a big accomplishment for these kids to read not only read enough books, but take and pass the tests on those books.  She's a great little student.


Then, Lydia had a rough night this week where she just cried a lot and hasn't been feeling well.  Also, it has been cold at night and her room is the coldest in the house I think. So, she woke up and I had to take a picture because it was so sad.  Her eyes were all swollen and her lips were purple from being cold. Her nose was all snotty and her hair was a mess.
But she was happy and smiling!



Eli wanted his picture taken too, of course.  His hair was crazy too but that's pretty normal.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Katers that is so awesome! You didn't tell me about this on the weekend when we talked. You rock! Poor Lydsies, she must have been REALLY cold! But, she's still a sweet little thing. Love her so much! I hope she has enjoyed her birthday today! And, Eli, I'll take seeing a picture of him any time. He such a cute little guy!

Just Us! said...

Congratulations Kate! That is an awesome achievement. There are so many good books to read. I hope you will always enjoy the gift of reading. I just need to give you all a good squishy squeeze!