Hello Everyone,
Remember Stephanie Tueller who took pictures of my kids? Well, she is having a contest of her best pictures of the year and Carter is one of the finalists. So, if you all go to her blog stephanietueller.blogspot.com and vote that would be awesome. Of course, Carter is the cutest but you can vote for whoever you want. I think the contest is rigged because most people will vote for the person they know so whoever knows the most people is going to win. Oh well, I know a lot of people so all you internet people that I love - vote away!
P.S. I will still love you if you don't vote for Carter.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wendi, thanks for the comment on the blog! No worries about the contest being rigged, I am enlisting all my family and fellow photography friends in hopes that it won't be to bias, but you're probably right to an extent. But what can you do?? Good thing your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Oh, Carter is going to win for sure.
How do I know, you ask? Because I voted about 57 times.
Shew in.
Who wouldn't vote for Carter!? He's the cutest little boy ever!
I voted, he is getting so big. He is a great mix of both of you! Hopefully that helps, when I checked you were in the top two!
Post a Comment