Thursday, December 13, 2007

Little Creepy Crawly

Kate, our little rug-bug, has finally decided to crawl. Please ignore the sickly-sweet, annoying, parental voices in the background. I don't know what's up with her right leg. She doesn't seem to know that she can bend it. Anyway, enjoy!

5 comments:

Sara B said...

Cute! Now she is going to get into everything- watch out!

Rachel said...

Oh man, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I've never seen a baby crawl like that. I love your sickly sweet voices. :)

Ralphie said...

Go Kate Go!
Accentuate, accentuate. Accentuate the extend.

Tonya said...

How cute! The one-bent-leg thing is hilarious. She's adorable!

Jordy and Paiger said...

Hey it's jordan and paige. We didn't know you had a blog. My niece and nephew are super adorable. It is just so weird to see them so big since we never see them. Thanks for the christmas card. If you want to visit our blog that would be cool. jordanandpaige.blogspot.com. love ya all