Seven Things People Don't Usually Know About Me:
1. I am a little OCD when it comes to how I sleep. I have to have my pajamas straight, the covers straight, my pillow fluffed just so and my hair out of the way. It is more than a little weird I know. And the concerning thing is it seems to be genetic because Carter is the same way!
2. I am a hair-puller. My own hair I mean. I pull out dark arm hairs, loose eyebrows and eyelashes, and any other - how shall I say - out of place or unsightly hairs.
3. I am lucky to have kids. I have PCOS. A condition that frequently causes infertility. I daily thank my Heavenly Father that I have two beautiful children and hopefully more some day.
4. I only have white socks. Boring I know. And white bras too. I just never seem to branch out. Oh, I forgot. I do have a couple of pairs of black and one pair of Halloween socks.
5. I'm a coupon clipper. Oh the exhilaration I feel when I save 50 cents on two cans of soup! Yeah baby!
6. I'm not an animal lover. I mean, I'm nice to animals - I just don't like them to belong to me. If you ask Carter if he wants a dog, he will reply, "I will never get a dog until I am grown up and have my own house." Good boy. He will get dinner tonight. Just kidding.
7. This one is top secret and I'm sorry but I just can't disclose it on the internet for the whole world to read. Sorry :)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel jipped that I missed the 7th crazy thing about Wendi. Pft! I am a coupon clipper too! I save them in seperate envelopes in my purse and love irritating lines of people behind me as the cashier slowly annalyzes each one and scans it. But it's free money!! You save a ton! The best!
Uh, yer bedtime ritual is a little bit bizarre but endearing after time. Check on the hair plucking, you nearly lost an eyebrow in the winter of 99. I was so nicely desensitized to Brian enormous pile of white socks when we got married, thanks to you. And I join you in thanking your lucky stars that you can have children because I'm getting Kate for Christmas.
Pssst. Do you seriously think that I'm not going to figure out #7? Or that I don't already know? Three words, Angle of Music.
Post a Comment