We don't have church until 1:00pm so this is how we spend the morning. This is Kate playing with the diaper bag and giving funny looks. She has some interesting facial expressions that's for sure.
Chad says this is like the young James Brown. I have no idea who that is but maybe you do and you will think it's funny. I think it's funny just because, but whatever.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, those are too funny!!! I can't believe Kate is so big. Lilly has those exact jammies too. Makes me want to pick her up and squish her to ribbons!
First of all, what were you so domestically heating up in the microwave?
Second, I love the "Crack!" followed by a raspberry on Carter's clip. Nnnnice moves too.
Thirdly and lastly, can I have Kate for Christmas? Please?
That is an awesome little dance Carter's got there. What a cutie. Jeeze, your SUnday mornings are way more exciting than mine!
Post a Comment