Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Visions of Sugarplums...er, Gingerbread

Today we had our first gingerbread house experience and I think we will make it a family tradition. We had so much fun putting it together and gluing gumdrops all over with royal icing. I have to say Carter did a very good job of not eating all the candy and being very gentle with the walls. And I have to say that I'm pretty proud of our little gingerbread house! (Note the cool icicles hanging from the roof that Chad added.)






























5 comments:

Tonya said...

Totally cute. Did you make the gingerbread and everything? What a good idea and lots of fun!

Rachel said...

What the...?! Yours looks about 1000 times better than ours. I can't even keep ours out for decorations, the roof caved in. Great job on yours! It's such a fun tradition and Savanna looks forward to it every year.

Ralphie said...

Awe. Your mom's table. *sniff* The memories are pouring in and I just can't... remember anything specific other than loving your family. Su casa es me casa, back then.

Ralphie said...

BTW, explain your shirt to me. That is you, isn't it?

Sara B said...

looks great! I guess itis time to make ours. We do it every year and always have fun even when they don't look very good (they always taste good!)
ps-thanks for mailing wyatt's hat!!!!!