I definitely did not take enough pictures of our Thanksgiving but I was just so stressed with food, I totally forgot! We invited two families from our ward over so we had 7 adults (there was also an adult single-sister there in case you're wondering - there were no sister wives invited), 3 big kids, 3 medium-sized kids, and two babies. It was a full house and we had a good time. I did the turkey, potatoes and gravy, raspberry fluff, rolls, and a Tollhouse Cookie Pie. I decided to brine the turkey and then I injected it (with a big needle folks) with garlic butter and chicken broth. It turned out really juicy and tender but was a lot of work. I hope to not be in charge of Thanksgiving next year!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
New England Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We missed having you guys in Idaho Falls with us a lot, but, I'm grateful that there are others in your ward who could spend this special day with you. I'm so glad that I have been in that kitchen and I can put myself right there in those pictures with you in my mind. I am very, very thankful for you, Chad, Carter, Kate, Eli and all the people who keep you company!
Post a Comment