Monday, November 21, 2011
Whatcha doin'?
This morning I went in the bathroom to find Eli squeezed in between the sink and the shower. I said, "What are you doing? Are you stuck?" And he just stood there so still I really thought he was stuck. Then I saw his eyes start to smile mischievously and I was like, "Whatcha doin' you little stinker?" He had stolen the floss and was hiding because he knew he wasn't supposed to have it. He was just being so funny. I really thought he was stuck back there.
And more fun for the day - a package from Grandma R. arrived! Here are Carter and Eli enjoying their suckers. Kate was still napping but she enjoyed hers later! It was a nice sunny day - cold but sunny so we even went out to play for awhile. We are going to get all the outside time we can before winter sets in for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Eli, Eli, Eli. Why do you act like you are so big when I know you are still just a little guy! You are way, way, way too smart for your britches! This post made me laugh! So glad the package got there before Thanksgiving. Thank you for more pictures. I absolutely, totally love them!
Post a Comment