Wendi and I were married in the Logan Temple on December 13, 2003. This little video I made tells the quick story of us starting at that time. It is only about 4 minutes long, but it is full of 8 years worth of memories and has the potential to have eternally more. The only reason why this can be is because of the covenants we have made in the temple. All our experiences and decisions in this life equate to where we end up when our life here ends, the ultimate destination being the Celestial Kingdom where our Father in Heaven resides. The only way to get there is by adhering to the covenants and promises made in the temple. And just like this video, our family begins and, in the end, is always influenced by the covenants made in the temple.
I am so grateful to have you as my wife Wendi. I am grateful for the memories and hope to have eternally more with you.
I love you Wendi!
Chad
7 comments:
Ok, Chad, now I'm crying. That was so beautiful and so very, very sweet. There couldn't be a better gift to Wendi than this. Bless you, bless you for loving my daughter.
Chad, you hopeless romantic, you. That. Was. Awesome. Love you guys!
One word...Beautiful!!!!
That is a great video! Love your family!
That was beautiful! You totally made me cry....I am still crying. I love you both so much! We miss you:)
oh my gosh I cried when I watched that. Wendi, what a sweet hubby you have! It was so fun to see all those pictures of you guys. That was so great.
I love that video, so beautiful and sweet! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment