Monday, December 12, 2011

Sad Gingerbread House

I always have such visions of what our gingerbread house will look like. This one pretty much failed as usual. Well, I guess it was a success in that it is actually standing. The icing just wasn't holding and so we said, "Ok, we'll quickly take a picture and then we'll just eat it!" But it actually stayed standing so we haven't eaten it yet. We did eat all the cute little Christmas trees and gingerbread people though in the 24 hours that it took to get the house to this point.

We missed having Macey's close by to make our house pieces for us but our version was much yummier I have to say.
Maybe next year the gingerbread house will turn out how I imagine it. Hmmm. We'll have to pray about that one.

1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

I love it! We have never tried making Gingerbread Houses...I think we may have to try sometime. What a fun tradition!