Saturday, March 15, 2008
Headache
Since I've had Kate, I have had such horrible headaches. Is it because of Kate? I don't think so - well, it might be helpful if she didn't wake up before 7am every morning. I've tried to figure out what causes them. Is it something I eat? Is it hormones? Is it too little sleep? Is it not eating enough or eating too much? I don't know. I have come to the conclusion that they are hormonal/genetic. My mom, aunts, and grandma have all had bad headaches in their lives. Especially during their childbearing years so I think I am just doomed. Doomed, doomed, doomed. So, I will just sit here on the couch in my pajamas and put off cleaning the house. Possibly I will have some chocolate. And here's a shout out to Ibuprofen - my drug of choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ibuprofen is my lifesaver.... You know I get headaches too for some random reason, lately I've tried to drink lots and lots of water and its honestly worked for me... something to try maybe :) Saturdays feel like my days off from everything, so instead of doing what I should like deep cleaning my house, I too am relaxing in my comfy clothes....hahaha Have a great day Wendi
Just wait until I come (April 9th). I'll rub your palms. Swear.
That Stinks! Headaches are such nuisances! I have to agree with Jamie, I get terrible headaches when I'm pregnant and chugging water helps.
Amen to the water thing, it helps me. I have had non-stop headaches as well. Sometimes I find that it is because of the way I sleep, if my neck is bent at all I have horrible headaches. I sleep with just the corner or not at all and the headaches are almost completely gone.
Wendi I hate to know you have to deal with so many headaches. Maybe I will take your advice and move back to Logan than we can swap kids when you have a headache! Miss you and hope you can find a way to lessen the pain.
Ugh Wendi, I hear ya. I have suffered from debilitating headaches for over 12 years. Ibuprofen is my friend. But I would agree, sometimes my headaches are less intense when I am fully hydrated, especially in the summer.
Hey Wendi~
Water helps your headache if you are getting it because of dehydration. My sister in law gets migraines weekly and she swears by YOGA. It's something with the stretching of those muscles that loosens everything up and relieves the headaches. Carrying around children on our hips messes up your back and neck and brinks headaches on. Try the YOGA!
Post a Comment