Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks

Thank you to all you dear, sweet, ladies for your suggestions about helping the headaches. I will definitely try to drink more water. You guys are all so sweet and I wish we all lived close so we could go to lunch! That's what we'll have to do in the next life. Lunch at Celestial Cafe. Please tell me we will still have chips and salsa after death.

2 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Speaking of headaches, I have had one for days and can't get rid of it. Maybe I will go drink a gallon of water. As far as lunch goes, I am so there! I'll even make the reservations.

Lacey Allen said...

Hey Wendi~
Water helps your headache if you are getting it because of dehydration. My sister in law gets migraines weekly and she swears by YOGA. It's something with the stretching of those muscles that loosens everything up and relieves the headaches. Carrying around children on our hips messes up your back and neck and brinks headaches on. Try the YOGA!