Oh, Wendi. I love your babies.
They are so cute. The one where he is in the bath, his face looks so much like yours! He looks so grown up!
hahah Carter looks so excited to be in the bath tub!!!! ;) Very very cute pics!!!
What fun, cute pictures, your kids are darling!
You have adorable kids Wendi!
That's hilarious, I love Carter in the tub. He's like, "Mom, no blackmail pictures for later." Your kids are darling!
Darling, of sourse. I swear you have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, Wendi. I love your babies.
They are so cute. The one where he is in the bath, his face looks so much like yours! He looks so grown up!
hahah Carter looks so excited to be in the bath tub!!!! ;) Very very cute pics!!!
What fun, cute pictures, your kids are darling!
You have adorable kids Wendi!
That's hilarious, I love Carter in the tub. He's like, "Mom, no blackmail pictures for later." Your kids are darling!
Darling, of sourse. I swear you have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment