Saturday, March 1, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I Don't Update My Blog

10. I am tired
9. My kids are tired
8. Chad is tired/hungry
7. I had to wash my hair...and then I had to dry it
6. Chad is gone all the time with the computer
5. I am at work
4. I had to clean the house
3. I had to do laundry
2. I had to clean the house again after I did laundry

And the number 1 reason I don't update my blog is....

1. I can't think of anything funny, "instertressing" (interesting, as Carter would say), or witty to say.

Sorry folks.

5 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Your posts are always full of your absolutely adorable kids! I love it!

Jenny said...

I love your posts, you may think they're uninteresting, but I love to read'em! P.S., Sam loved the previous video post!

Rachel said...

I check your blog at least a few times a week. Your life is full of fun mommy things plus cool Wendi experiences!!

Lacey Allen said...

Wendi I love to read what you have to say. I check your blog several times a week! :)

Dean Family said...

I love your blog. The muppets and the pants stories were awesome. How is Chad doing with school? Is he still in the bishopric? How is work?