Such a funny night tonight. It all started when I undressed Kate for her bath. I set her on the bathroom floor and turned around to test the water. I turn back around and see the little cutie-pie sitting in a yellow puddle. Quiet a large puddle too. How can so much pee come out of something so little? Anyway, so I clean it up and put her in the tub. A few seconds later some little bubbles floating up from the behind area. How cute. Too bad it was followed by a few little poopies. Yikes! Out of the tub you go. I drain and clean the mess while the poor shivering child crawls away. Ok, tub is clean I go to find the little munchkin to finish the bath and what do I find. Oh nice. A steaming pile of @#$%* in the living room. Again, how does so much come out of one so small. So, Chad got a turn cleaning poop while I rinsed the child, drained and clean the tub - AGAIN, then quickly bathed her before anything else could come out of her. Ohhhh, what a little darling.
P.S. I chose not to post a picture of this as not to offend our more sensitive viewers.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Way to go Kate! It does amaze you the things children do and say, doesn't it? I think Mike Roe of dirty jobs ought to follow a mom with young children around and deal with all the mess we do on a daily basis. It's a "dirty job"!
P.S. Thanks for the congrats on my last post. I wish you luck with your goals and just wanted to give you some encouragement....Don't give up!
Lucy pooped in my shower the other day. It was great.
You've gotta love those moments!
AHHHHHHHHH! Motherhood-I am SO glad we are getting past that stage!
OHHH!! That is my biggest peeve! I don't mind the peepee, but Lilly probably poops in the tub 1 out of 4 times so I am always hesitant to bathe her. Kate was definitely teasing you!
hee hee, jeeze Wendi, you are really helping me to look forward to being a mother someday! :) That is a really funny story, I'm glad you see the humor in it.
Holy cow Wendi, I am laughing so hard right now but not for too long because I'm sure Rylee will pull something like that on me sooner or later.....But like Rachel said, you've gotta love those moments!!!
Post a Comment