Some funny things Eli says now are:
- If you ask him "Where are you going?", he says "Anywhere." I think he really means nowhere.
- He doesn't really say his Ls so he'll say things like, "I want to sit on your yap (lap)" and "I yuv you."
- He seems almost frantic when saying goodbye or goodnight to me. he controls his emotions better now but will say over and over, "goodnight, I yuv you, goodnight, I yuv you, I go to sleep now, I yuv you."
- He insists on saying his own prayers and wants to say ALL prayers, even if it's not his turn. He also prays every time that "the baby will get better" or that "the baby will hold still." Not quite sure what that's about but I appreciate the thought.
- He's a great little singer and the Nursery leaders say he is their best singer. He does know lots of songs and he sings on key too.
- He still wakes up at night and rocks and yells or sings. It's better than it used to be and now he usually only does it really early in the morning.
He is a sweet and loving little guy with a strong personality. He is such a joy and we are so grateful to have him in our family!

1 comment:
He looks so cute looking at his cake. He's such a character - love him, love him, LOVE him!
Post a Comment