Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanksgiving

We were so lucky this year to have my Mom, Tanner, and Mary with us for Thanksgiving. Why don't I have pictures of everyone?  I don't know. I wish I did. But I do have a picture of my turkey because it turned out great after brining for a whole day and being injected with garlic butter. It was tender and yummy.


The kids and I made some cute little turkeys out of candy and oreos to put by everyone's plate. Mostly, they enjoyed eating them.


The day after Thanksgiving we went to the Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial for the live nativity they do there. Then they turn on all the Christmas lights. It is a fun thing to do and the closest we have to Temple Square.  Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Eli's smile is priceless! I'm so glad that I could be there for this, it is a beautiful place.