Monday, December 17, 2012

Snowflake

For Kate's dance recital this weekend she got to be a Snowflake in the Nutcracker. It was her dance teacher's version of the Nutcracker so it was a little different but Kate had fun and she did a good job.  She also really enjoyed getting her hair and makeup looking pretty. She is such a pretty girl if I do say so myself.






 She really loves dancing but we're taking her out for the winter for multiple reasons. I didn't really love the behavior of some of the girls in her class and I feel like I just need a break from being so busy - especially with a new baby coming in a few weeks.  We're going to have her and Carter try gymnastics and hopefully that will be something fun to keep them active all winter.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the picture where you are putting the mascara on her - it could be a photography contest picture. She is such a beautiful, sweet, tender little girl. Wish I could have seen her dance in person.She looks so grown up in the last two photos, beautiful!