So hard to get them to hold still and smile decently... They looked darling in their new Christmas outfits for Church today though.
We have had a fun and relaxing Christmas break. I have really tried to keep things simple this year and haven't planned any parties or get-togethers or anything. On the first day of break, Carter even said, "Can we just have family time for Christmas?" And I was like, "You got it buddy." So, we're having the missionaries over for dinner tomorrow for New Year's Eve and then we'll have some sparkling cider and go to bed. Partaaaay! Chad spoke in church and did a great job. We almost had a major car accident on icy roads coming home from Church but luckily we were protected and missed a collision by inches. We are so grateful. I got put on call for work tonight too which is another blessing since I have been having a lot of strong contractions and just want to stay pregnant for a couple more weeks. Chad has been so wonderful to help me all this week while he's been home and although we have got a lot of things done, I have also been able to rest more than usual. We have a lot to be grateful for as 2012 is coming to a close. Happy New Year!
2 comments:
It's hard to have them look anything but darling, you know!
LOVE their Christmas outfits, so cute!!
Post a Comment