Sunday, February 3, 2013

40 Weeks


I am more pregnant than I have ever been. And I'm ginormous. I'm a little worried that this baby is never going to come out and more than a little worried about pushing it out if I ever get the chance. It is hard to be here where the medical care is very hands off. They don't check my cervix and they don't do elective inductions. So two weeks ago, I asked to be checked and I was 4 cm which means I am now probably more than that but who knows.  Also, they won't induce me until 41 weeks which is next Sunday.  I have felt like I'm in labor all day today but the contractions haven't become organized and I refuse to go in and then get sent home so here I am. Chad is going crazy and is angry that they won't just induce me. I'm just trying to have a good attitude and stay sane because I, too, am very frustrated. I am so sad to not be having this baby in Utah where I had a lot more control over my care and a doctor and nurses who cared about me. It is hard but I am resigned to deliver in NH so we just have to make the best of it.
Come out Baby Bohn!

2 comments:

Brielle said...

You poor thing! I can imagine how frustrated you must be. I hope it comes soon!!

Karen Ella said...

OOoooh, I will pray for you!!! BTW, you look GORGEOUS!!