Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Hogs

Kate is a baby hog. If I wasn't taller than her and able to keep Lydia out of reach, she would grab her out of my arms.  I'm glad Lydia is well loved but she is continually getting mauled a.k.a hugged and kissed by all her siblings. Eli likes to "share" his blankie with her by wrapping it around her head. When my Mom leaves this week, I may never get a shower again because I cannot leave her unattended. Ever.


Then Uncle Tanner shows up and no one else gets to hold her. Just kidding. We love Uncle Tanner. How lucky did we get that he came to visit? So lucky. Aaaaand he brought chocolate covered cinnamon bears for me. A luxury not available in New England. People here have never even heard of cinnamon bears let alone chocolate covered cinnamon bears. So sad and I am so deprived.


3 comments:

Ralphie said...

Tanner is massive and OLD. ...what a minute

Tanner R said...

Silly Gelfling, Of course I'm old and massive! I ate my veggies.

They do like to maul her. But I handled her with the greatest of care. Of course she needed to hang with me the most while I was there... It's every niece or nephews right to be snuggled by me!

Jesslyn said...

Got the invite and scrolled a little to get caught up on your blog. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears are Mark's favorite too!!