Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rough Night


For some reason, Lydia cried most of the night last night. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. I really hope she's not going to have colic. Even after three other kids, I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing.


Of course, she has now been sleeping all day. And smiling in her sleep too.  As if last night was just a bad dream.
Mom and Chad keep telling me I should go lay down but every time I do I just can't turn my brain off and I feel like I need to be paying attention to all the kids. Especially Eli seems to be having a hard time. It just takes time for everyone to adjust. I hate the first 3 months. Even though the baby is adorable, it's just so hard on the whole family. Good thing our babies are so stinkin' cute.

4 comments:

Shay said...

I can so relate. I only have 2 kids but oh man, can I relate. :)

Just Us! said...

What a little angel. She looks perfectly content. It is probably too quiet at night. She is used to all the busy clamor of her family. Thanks for all the pictures!!

Karen Ella said...

Wend, you are SUPERB mother. No question about that. I'm certain you're a rockstar at it. No letting Satan convince you otherwise. :)

Stueller said...

I totally know what you mean, I have three other ones as well and I still feel like I have never done this before sometimes :) She is honestly such a beautiful baby :) Congrats Wendi!