Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lydia's Blessing

We knew we wouldn't be able to bless Lydia with family around but then we got lucky enough to have Mom and Tanner here. Since we didn't know the gender of the baby before Lydia was born I didn't buy any blessing clothes so when Tanner decided to come visit, I asked him to bring a blessing dress from the distribution center in Utah. Of course, Uncle Tanner decided to get something much nicer from Dressed in White even though I told him not to even go in that store because it just sucks you in. I'm so grateful to have wonderful brothers. My Mom also crocheted a beautiful blanket for her. I am so thankful to have had my Mom's help for the last 6 weeks.



I really hope that someday we can take a family picture that turns out decent.


Here's a gem with Carter being funny.


And now Lydia is screaming and Kate's being silly. Aaaand that's me and Chad just smiling because that's what you do. You smile or start crying, right?

4 comments:

Just Us! said...

So sweet and cute!!!!

Ralphie said...

Your hair! It's like mermaid hair. I love it. You look beautiful. What a darling family.

Tanner R said...

What's wrong with the first family picture?! I only see a bunch of good looking people.

T Sorber said...

I love it! and I love and miss you guys so much. We had a short but sweet friendship but memorable. even little Jane remembers Kate and even colored her a valentine the other day. please kiss new england for me. i miss it dreadfully!