Wendi, I die.
Love all your new posts! Happy Birthday, Miss Kate. I am officially the most horrible aunt, and forgot, yet another birthday. Love you. I love that sweet Lydia too. So beautiful:)
Awwwwwww, she's so gorgeous!
Look at her bright beautiful blue eyes. I have never seen a newborn with eyes as blue as hers!!! She is a doll!!
She really is!
I am so happy for you and your family! She is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wendi, I die.
Love all your new posts! Happy Birthday, Miss Kate. I am officially the most horrible aunt, and forgot, yet another birthday. Love you. I love that sweet Lydia too. So beautiful:)
Awwwwwww, she's so gorgeous!
Look at her bright beautiful blue eyes. I have never seen a newborn with eyes as blue as hers!!! She is a doll!!
She really is!
I am so happy for you and your family! She is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment