Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kate's Birthday

Our sweet Kate is 6 years old!



For her birthday this year, Kate wanted a Hello Kitty cake and a "stuffy owl." I found some cute fabric and made the owl for her since I couldn't find a cute one to buy. Luckily she loves it. We also got her some glitter markers and a butterfly mask kit. Grandma Reynolds bought her a cute leotard for gymnastics and a bird feeder kit since she loves to watch the birds outside our kitchen window.

I think she had a good day even though I was pretty consumed taking care of a two-day-old infant. Hopefully the two sisters don't mind that their birthdays are so close. I think we can do some fun "girl trips" or something in the future for their birthdays though. I'm just so grateful that Kate gets to have a sister!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Yay! Happy birthday Kate! I can't believe she is six already

Just Us! said...

Happy birthday Katers!!

Stueller said...

She can't be 6! What I still remember doing her pictures when she could only sit and not go anywhere, how does that happen!!!