When we first moved into this house, the mouse exterminator informed us that he had found a big bullfrog in the basement. I thought for sure it must be dead or gone but the other day, we discovered that it is still alive and well. Living in the sump pump bucket. Some city workers had to go down there to do something with the water meter and I jokingly warned them that there might be a frog down there. When they came up, they were like, "He's still down there. Hibernating in the bucket but he's not dead. We checked." So then I was like, "Ok. That's it. I'm going down there with the kids to check this out." Now, you have to understand that our basement is seriously a rock and dirt dungeon with billowing spider webs but down we went. And here's the picture to prove it. The end.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH. MY. GOSH! He's real. You guys are so brave to go see him. I can't tell how big he is though - inches? I guess it's a testament to how many bugs are down there that it stays alive!
Post a Comment